This is not your ordinary sales job. Supplies Network’s account managers don’t “smile and dial”. We are targeted and strategic in our approach to sales. The account manager is responsible for developing accounts into partners and moving every dealer forward while giving you the opportunity to succeed and hone your sales skills.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and located in our St. Charles, MO Headquarters, the Account Manager will:
- Drive sales territory growth through relationship building and consultative marketing.
- Analyzing dealer purchasing patterns to find new opportunities and existing and new accounts.
- Effectively leveraging resources to accomplish increased dealer product mix and connectivity.
- Delivering first in class customer experiences to our network of dealers.
- Discover new methods of stripping SN cost to increase margins.
- Tenacity – Driven to maintain and expand SN’s market presence through 100% telephone-based, customer-focused selling.
- Ownership – Take the initiative to provide top-notch products and services to clients.
- Professionalism – Serve as front-line representatives for SN’s products and services.
- Business Acumen – Able to quickly understand customers’ needs and how SN’s products and services can best meet and exceed their business goals.
- Problem Solving Ability – Handle difficult situations in a professional manner and resolve conflicts immediately.
- Can Delegate – Work well with team members and supervisors to best serve our customers.
- Asks for the Close – Meet or exceed personal goals and objectives.
- Likeability – Provide professional, polite, and precise service to all customers.
- Proven Success – Customer-focused selling to drive customer retention and expansion.
- Four Year College Degree – Or equivalent education and experience.
- 1 – 3 Years of Sales Experience – Preferably in an inside consultative role.