DMI/Supplies Network has immediate openings for picker/packers, shippers, receivers and forklift drivers in our Distribution Center in Hazelwood, MO.
- Count all product, compare to manifest and check all shipments for damage, shortages and overages. Sign for inbound shipments when necessary. Unload inbound trucks and safely move product for storage.
- Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked. Assemble orders for shipment.
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Follow company quality guidelines. Repack and weigh any order that requires such handling. Report quality variances.
- Keep accurate records and reports. Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- ·Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and other appropriate standards.
- Stable and steady work history in a distribution center or warehouse.
- Punctual with good attendance.
- Takes an active interest in meeting the needs of the business as communicated by supervisors and managers.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.